Welcom to Khor Al Zubair Port Berths No. (10,11)
* THE PORT OF KHOR AL-ZUBAIR IS CONSIDERED ONE OF THE VITAL HARBORS IN IRAQ. THE PORT IS LOCATED IN THE PROVINCE OF BASRA IN SOUTHERN PART OF IRAQ. THE UNION OF THE TWO COMPANIES, ARDH AL-MUHEET AND WAHJ AL-THURAYA ( WA ) , HAS WORKED TO REHABILITATE TWO BERTHS (11,10), WHICH HAS A TOTAL LENGTH OF (560 M).
* BERTH (11), WHICH IS 220 M LONG, IS DESIGNATED FOR IMPORTING GASOLINE AND GAS OIL.
WHILE BERTH (10) IS DIVIDED INTO TWO MAIN PARTS, THE LENGTH OF PART (A) OF THE BERTH IS 150 M AND PART (B) IS 190 M, AND BOTH ARE USED FOR THE EXPORT OF FUEL OIL AND NAPHTHA.
* The both berths (11,10), reinforced concrete structures based on a group of tube piles embedded in the beach bottom at a depth of (30-40 m) and that can receive three oil tankers with a capacity of (50,000) tons for each. with three entrances to the coast of width ( 22 m).
* Work has been done to activate the safety system (HSE) inside the two berths, which includes fire alarm and extinguishing systems and all internationally approved safety requirements.
* All the berths facilities are subject to an integrated security system managed by specialized cadres, in addition to the fact that the two berths are surrounded by a security wall and monitoring systems through cameras dedicated to the ports working with modern technologies.