Rehabilitation for Site
1- Conducting integrated marine surveys
2- Conduct soil tests and investigations for the site and conduct laboratory tests for all materials involved in construction and rehabilitation work.
3- Remove all debris from the berths and work site and transport them to the designated places
4- The work of leveling the site land, pouring the foundation, and all the site preparation work before starting the rehabilitation work.
5- Excavating the waterfront of the two berths to achieve the designed depth of (12) meters at the lowest ebb and a distance of (100) meters towards the navigation channel.
6- Rehabilitating the backyard for the sidewalk and treating the surface layer of the yard
7- Rehabilitating the soil squares of the two berths and paving them with muqarnas material with a resistance of (C50)
8- Rehabilitating the structure of the two berths, treating cracks, if any, and treating all damages resulting from corrosion in the two berths
9- Treat all the pillars in the two piers with sandblasting, cover them with steel jackets, and paint them if necessary.
10- Repair the outer layer of the two berths surfaces
11- Repairing maintenance ladders, cable ducts, and other berths infrastructure
12- Maintaining and rehabilitating sidewalk guards and replacing invalid and missing ones with new ones from the best international models or brands.
13- Rehabilitating the cathodic protection system for the two berths
14- Rehabilitating the fire extinguishing system with foam and preparing pumps, pipes, spray guns, tanks, crushers, etc.
15- Establishing an integrated information building for the site according to the agreed upon specifications and designs
15- انشاء بناية ادارية وبناية استعلامات متكاملة للموقع حسب المواصفات والتصاميم المتفق عليها
16- Establishing sanitary facilities on site according to agreed upon specifications and designs
17- Preparing and installing integrated lighting towers and culumns for the site, with all electrical extensions, including cables and joints, digging trenches, burying with sand, laying concrete slabs and warning tapes, constructing manholes for wiring, manholes connecting with columns, and rehabilitating damaged columns.
18- Equipping the site with electrical generators according to the designed loads and from the best international brands
19- Preparing and installing a surveillance camera system covering all parts of the site and connecting this system with the security system of Khor Al-Zubair Port
20- Equipping the two berths with petroleum derivatives handling equipment and any equipment and machinery required to work on the two berths
21- Constructing a fence for the site and creating regular gates for entry and exit
22- Constructing a special parking lot for the personnel working on the two berths, and constructing a roof for the parking lot made of kispan material, and constructing flooring, using signs, and painting parkig lot floor.
23- Preparing and installing a box station (kiosk), the capacity is determined according to the approved plans and designs for the project, along with pouring the concrete base and wiring the cables.
24- Painting streets and backyards, setting traffic signals and signs, and placing safety signs
1- Platform for loading gasoline and gas oil
* This Platform includes an iron roof with (8″) diameter pipes, loading holes, and (10) ten counters for commercial accounting.
* The loading platform can received (10) fuel tankers in one time, and managed by a qualified cadre.
* The Platform is protected by a foam extinguishing system in addition to a small fire extinguisher with a capacity of (12) kg.
* The Platform is protected by a grounding system (ground) for the generated static electricity.
* The Platform is connected to the system for discharging surpluses and distillates through measuring tubes (4”).
2- NAPHTHA DISCHARGE AND RECEIVING SYSTEM
* Composed of three specialized pumps for light hydrocarbon liquids with a head (compound) for suction and another for pushing (8″).
* The material receiving the products from the truks are (20) slots measuring (2.5″) equipped with rubber hoses and ball valves.
* A main pipe to push the product to the berth (10B) branching at the quay into two branches with a distance between them (80 meters) with ball valves of diameter (8″) on each branch and two hoses (2) for each opening of the hose length (15 meters).
* Total lengths of pipes measuring (8″) up to (150) meters.
* The pumps and the collector( Pipe) are located inside a ground concrete basin with dimensions (90X10X1) m3.
*There is a control room for the pumps that includes three electrical operating panels with the necessary electrical protection devices.
3- Heavy Fuel oil export system (fuel oil)
It includes the following:
* Four electric screw pumps with capacities (500 x 2 m3/h) + (250 x 2 m3/h)
* Tubular intake header: (14″) has (29) 2.5″ double manifolds with hoses and ball valves.
* Tubular collector header: (12″) with control valves and branching into two branches towards the berth (10A-10B) (10″).
* Total lengths of pipes measuring (10″) up to (150 meters)
* A concrete yard with dimensions (84 m x 15 m) for the purpose of parking the trucks during unloading, for receiving (29) trucks with a load of (30) tons.
* On-site operation and control panels for the electrical power of these pumps according to their design capacities with the necessary electrical protection means.
* The power supply panel (Cables link box) is central within the aforementioned yard
4-ELECTRIC POWER SUPPLY UNIT:
*Box Conversion Unit (Kiosk) With A Capacity of (2000kv) and Equipped With Automatic Switches (Cb) On Both Ends of the High Pressure and Low Pressure / Conversion System (11kv/400v).
* This Unit Feeds All the Facilities of Site (A) With Power and Is Connected To the Main Power Station (Japanese Station) At the Site at the Mobile Station (With Transfer 33/11)
* All Pumps Are Equipped with Control, Operation And Protection Units, And They are Connected To The Pumps Through Cables Of Different Capacities (6×150 Mm2) + (6×240 Mm2) + (6×50 Mm2).
* The Floor for Handling and Movement of Cars Is Leveled and Paved With Stone (Type C5)
Safety and fire system for the site
1- Fire detection and alarm devices
All rooms and offices on site include fire detectors and alarms
2- Fire Water Tanks
The site contains (6) firefighting water tanks, each capacity (50 m3) with a total capacity of (300 m3), made of iron and installed on a concrete base and asphalt layer connected to each other through a pipe measuring (14″) connected to the pumps intake manifold.